Protect yourself and your project against global copyright theft in 3 simple steps.
What is copyright?
This is the legal term that defines your ownership of something. It is used to protect the owner’s intellectual property against infringement. It protects your work from being used by someone else without your direct permission.
You can get copyright protection when you create:
• original literary, dramatic, musical and artistic work, including illustration and photography
• original non-literary written work, such as software, web content and databases
• sound and music recordings
• film and television recordings
• the layout of published editions of written, dramatic and musical works
You can mark your work with the copyright symbol (©), your name and the year of creation.
More information by visiting https://copyrightit.co.uk